5.29.2011

Spend a lazy evening with me


I have talked about Elisa Malo before, she likes to call herself a drawer and her drawings are simply adorable. Recently I discover this interview done by the amazing tarde o temprano blog on their Closet Voyeur section that I just love! I am sure I am not the only one when I confess that I am a bit of an enjoyer of other people's houses, I really enjoy watching how other people live, specially if they live in amazing places like Elisa Malo, so I decided to share my obsession here.
Among other things Elisa's favorite designer is Marc Jacobs, her favorite city is NY and her favorite ice cream flavor is blackberry. Here is the complete interview done to this cool girl who I only wish to meet someday.
All pictures were taken by Bere Hernandez
[Light a Roman Candle With Me - fun]

1 comment:

Ernestina said...

Apenas iba a decir..que lindas fotos! y me suenan mucho! y me acuerdo que son de Bere... están geniales y genial el blog.

Saludos.