5.02.2011

The hours in between

I believe if there’s any kind of God it wouldn’t be in any of us, not you or me but just this little space in between. If there’s any kind of magic in this world it must be in the attempt of understanding someone, sharing something. I know, it’s almost impossible to succeed but who cares really? The answer must be in the attempt.
“I always feel this pressure of being a strong and independent icon of womanhood, and without making it look my whole life is revolving around some guy. But loving someone, and being loved means so much to me. We always make fun of it and stuff… But isn’t everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more?”
I love her apartment
The poem written by the bum on the river

What if I tell you that I never forgot you, that I still love you and even though the time we spent together was little it was the most amazing thing that happened in my life. I make a wish to never forget your smile and your kiss and maybe just maybe I will see you, in another life perhaps.
Sources here and here

No comments: