5.27.2011

Wake up and smell the sun





I am just so happy and excited I can't help it and I love it!
These are eight songs that make me happy and giggly and I am totally obsessed with. Here I share them in this little playlist.

You Make my Dreams Come True - Hall and Oates
Go Outside -  Cults
Something Good Can Work - Two Door Cinema Club
Airplanes -  Local Natives
Good Vibrations -  The Beach Boys
Cigarretes - Russian Red
Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
On Again, Off Again - Sean Lennon

Isn't it amazing that the world is so beautiful and we are part of it? I once wrote here that we were made of stardust, I am just confident that we are stars within stars and the only thing we have to do is shine. We just have to be aware of it and not let anybody trick us or tell us any different.
Image source here
Original link to list

No comments: