5.05.2011

A song a day keeps bad feelings away


A little while ago this cool dude I know started a little project on me, he was to send me one song a day, he not only sends the .mp3 archives but he also writes little messages describing the songs or things related to what is going on in our lives. The deal was to put all the songs into one list and shuffle them and then send them as they were randomly arranged by his iTunes. So far I have 33 songs on the list I created for it (we started this 34 days ago, but I just didn't like one to add it) and now I want to share it here. These are 15 songs of the 34 he has sent. I listen to them everyday and I am totally obsessed with them now.
I can honestly say that music makes everything work... it can sure help you get to someone's heart.




You Make Me Weak At The Knees - Electrelane
Arpeggio - Friska Viljor
I Saw the Light - Todd Rundgren
Make The Bus (Feat. Of Montreal) - Janelle MonĂ¡e
Excuses -  Minus the Bear
I Saw Lightning - Telekinesis
Arrow And Bow - Apparatjik
Figures -  Little Comets
Drink to Moving On - Grand National
So I Took You - Oh No Oh My
Jugo - Illya Kuryaki And The Valderramas
Home - Glasser
Lust for Life - Girls
When I'm Gone - Brenda Holloway
Radar Detector - Darwin Deez


Image via Miss Moss
If you have trouble managing the embedded tracks displayed here, you can click here to go to the original tracks.

No comments: